Saturday, May 7, 2011

Tribute to Grandy (Again)

Three years ago, I wrote a tribute of my grandmother for Mother's Day.  I wanted to include it again this year for those of you who didn't read my blog back then.  She has been gone for almost 4 years now and I still miss her so much.  I miss her wise and godly counsel and her sweet laugh.  We talked on the phone weekly and she was such an encouragement to me.  There are so many times that I wished she was here to see her great-grandchildren and especially now that I am about to have her first great-granddaughter (she was hoping Thomas would be a girl!).  However, as much as I miss her and long to talk to her and spend time with her, I know that she does not miss me or this sinful earth.  She is at home with her Savior and that was what she wanted most.  Three years later, I'm even more thankful for her godly legacy and look forward to the day that I see my Savior and her again. 

1 comment:

badco228 said...

My wonderful daughter! There may not be anyone else who knows EXACTLY what you mean,but,I do!! You remind me so much of my sweet mama that it makes missing her not quite so bad. I LOVE you beautiful! Daddy